Learn more about the Second Building in Bradfield City Centre.
Western Parkland City Authority (WCPA) is developing a proposal for the Second Building in the future Bradfield City Centre.
The Second Building will be a world-class innovation incubator, enabling global collaboration between industry, researchers, and the community.
The Second Building in Bradfield City Centre will house innovative businesses and Stage 2 of the Advanced Manufacturing Research Facility (AMRF).
The building will be key to establishing Bradfield City Centre as a hub for innovation and
investment and creating ongoing employment, education, and training opportunities for Western Sydney.
The Second Building will be made up of four sections, each 2-4 storeys and connected through a central courtyard.
Key features of the building include:
- a cleanroom laboratory with airflow that removes particulates. This can house advanced technologies that require a clean environment to operate
- an advanced manufacturing hall (Stage 2 AMRF) with a focus on advanced semi-conductor and electronics manufacturing
- conference facilities, meeting spaces and workspaces to encourage collaboration
- there will be an opportunity for community to view inside the technology and manufacturing spaces
- a central courtyard with deep soil planting for shade and native vegetation
- buildings with green roofs and solar panels.
What happens next?
WPCA will consider all feedback received when progressing the design of the Second Building. We are seeking approval for the proposed design from the Department of Planning and Environment through the State Significant Development application process.
You will have more opportunities to provide your feedback as the project progresses
Have your say
Urbis Engagement is managing the Second Building proposal and can provide information about the project.
To learn more about the proposal and provide your feedback, you can attend the information session or contact the team.
To speak to the project team at the upcoming information session [LINK TO EVENTS PAGE]
When Saturday 25 November 2023. Drop by anytime between 10am and 12pm.
Where Carnes Hill Marketplace, Cnr Cowpasture and Kurrajong Roads, Horningsea Park
To contact the team
Email [email protected]
Call 1800 244 863