Social Media Community Guidelines
WPCA Social Media
We want to create a space that is respectful, reliable, relevant, and safe for our members.
To create meaningful and valuable discussion, please stay on topic when commenting on posts to the page. We may hide or delete posts that moderators consider to be:
- Abusive, offensive, or unlawful: Harassment, bullying or provoking other community members, swearing, derogatory language and expression of views that are racist, sexist, homophobic, predatory, or sexually explicit are not acceptable. Posts we deem to be potentially defamatory or that violate privacy laws will be removed.
- Political in nature: While we welcome the discussion of policies and initiatives, this is not the place to discuss political parties and personalities. As a public service agency, we’re apolitical and unable to respond to political commentary.
- Misleading information or misinformation: Information that is false, unfounded, or misleading, whether intentional or not, will be removed.
- An infringement of intellectual property rights: Respect and acknowledge original creators when sharing content.
- Promotional: We do not accept advertisements, requests to endorse commercial products or services, or soliciting donations.
- Spam or harmful: Copied and pasted, duplicated, or off-topic posts will be removed. We do not tolerate posts containing links to harmful or suspicious websites or applications.
- Personal details: As these are public pages, we will remove any posts that contain private information or personal details such as email addresses or phone numbers.
- A violation of the platform’s terms and conditions: If you breach these guidelines, we may block your account.
Our pages are managed by the Western Parkland City Authority. We’ll do our best to respond to you within 3 business days, however we may take longer during busy periods. We appreciate your patience.
Questions relating to a specific activity within the NSW Government may be referred to the relevant Department or Minister’s Office for a response. While we’re here to help you find the information you need, we’re unable to provide information or advice tailored to your personal situation.
If you would like to contact the Western Parkland City Authority, please click here.