Everyone who sees their future businesses, jobs and lives in the Aerotropolis should have a voice in helping to form it. There will be many opportunities to do so.
[Beginning of recorded material]
Welcome to Australia's first 22nd century city - Bradfield, a high-tech city centre on the doorstep of the Western Sydney International Airport.
Connected by a Metro rail line, as well as roads and active transport links, Bradfield will be an energetic place with life, culture and public spaces. Bradfield will attract the country's brightest minds with opportunities at the national science agency, the CSIRO and a world-class advanced manufacturing research facility where businesses can design and test ideas. This will all be supported by intelligent digital networks.
Bradfield will be a key Indo-Pacific hub, connected globally via the airport and locally with the existing centres nearby. At the centre of it all is Bradfield which is perfectly placed to be the beating heart of the Western Parkland City.
[End of recorded material]
Our commitment to the community means we will:
- Actively promote opportunities to have your say
- Draw on feedback from previous and concurrent government engagements
- Share your feedback with other relevant government agencies
- Respect your time and contribution
- Be clear about the questions we are engaging on
- Not reopen matters that have already been determined or over which we do not have authority
- Make public information available through our communication channels
- Provide a mix of online and in-person engagement opportunities
- Hold events at a variety of times and locations to make it easier for you to come along (when it is safe to do so)
- Work to get a balance of voices from a variety of groups
- Seek out under-represented groups.
Our goal is to work with you to imagine a city beyond anything that has been built yet – and then collaborate with community, industry, councils and government to build it.
How can I learn more?
We are keen to share our ideas and understand your views right now, so we will be constantly updating information and seeking your input as we progress the planning and development of the Bradfield City Centre.
Watch out for:
- distribution of a regular community newsletter (register for your copy here),
- updates to this website,
- social media updates on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram, and
- community conversations.