Everyone who sees their future lives, jobs, and businesses in the Western Parkland City should have a voice in helping to form it. There will be many opportunities to do so.
How can I get involved?
We are always keen to hear your ideas and understand your views. There are many ways to engage with the WPCA and get involved in the discussion.
Watch out for:
- updates to this website
- our regular community newsletter
- social media updates on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- updates through our major projects community information portal
- the opportunity to meet us and chat about all your questions at upcoming community events.
If you have additional questions you can call us on 1800 312 999 or email [email protected].
Bradfield City Centre
We're building Australia's newest city - Bradfield City Centre - in the heart of the Western Parkland City on the doorstep of the New Western Sydney International (Nancy-Bird Walton) Airport.
It is the first major city to be built in Australia since Canberra 100 years ago and will connect Western Sydney to the world.
Watch the video below to learn more.
[Beginning of recorded material]
Welcome to Australia's first 22nd century city - Bradfield, a high-tech city centre on the doorstep of the Western Sydney International Airport.
Connected by a Metro rail line, as well as roads and active transport links, Bradfield will be an energetic place with life, culture and public spaces. Bradfield will attract the country's brightest minds with opportunities at the national science agency, the CSIRO and a world-class advanced manufacturing research facility where businesses can design and test ideas. This will all be supported by intelligent digital networks.
Bradfield will be a key Indo-Pacific hub, connected globally via the airport and locally with the existing centres nearby. At the centre of it all is Bradfield which is perfectly placed to be the beating heart of the Western Parkland City.
[End of recorded material]
Our commitment to the community means we will
- Actively promote opportunities to have your say
- Draw on feedback from previous and concurrent government engagements
- Respect your time and contribution
- Be clear about the questions we are engaging on
- Not reopen matters that have already been determined or over which we do not have authority
- Make public information available through our communication channels
- Provide a mix of online and in-person engagement opportunities
- Hold events at a variety of times and locations to make it easier for you to come along
- Work to get a balance of voices from all parts of the community
- Seek out under-represented groups.
Our goal is to work with you to imagine a city beyond anything that has been built yet – and then collaborate with community, industry, councils, and government to build it.