Bradfield City Centre - An Invitation to Partner
Acknowledgement of Country
The Western Parkland City Authority acknowledges more than 60,000 years of continuous Aboriginal connection to the land that makes up New South Wales.
Since time immemorial, Aboriginal people have managed, cultivated and cared for the landscape where Greater Sydney was established and continues to grow. Aboriginal people hold profound knowledge, understanding, obligation and custodianship of the landscape.
The Western Parkland City Authority acknowledges the traditional owners of the lands that include the Western Parkland City and the living culture of the traditional custodians of these lands.
Welcome to Bradfield City Centre
The NSW Government has committed over $1 billion to kickstart development of the Bradfield City Centre as Australia’s newest city centre for the 22nd Century.
Bradfield City Centre will be located within the Western Sydney Aerotropolis. It will be built on Government land near Badgerys Creek Road, Bringelly, on the doorstep of the of the new Western Sydney International (Nancy-Bird Walton) Airport.
The Bradfield City Centre will be a cyber-secure, advanced, green and connected hub for advanced industries.
Partner with us
Where and when can industry get involved?
What we are looking for
We are seeking partners:
- looking to locate with a significant presence in Australia’s most advanced, connected and greenest new city by 2030
- who can contribute to a thriving advanced manufacturing and innovation precinct
- with capabilities in or relevant to the following industries:
- Defence and Aerospace
- Manufacturing and Logistics
- Future Transport Construction Technologies; and
- New Energy and Circular Economy.
What we offer
We are actively seeking indications of interest from businesses with respect to the following opportunities:
- Tenancy in the Bradfield City Centre – participate in our world class innovation ecosystem with opportunities for colocation, from commercial office space through to industrial facilities;
- Advanced Manufacturing Research Facility (AMRF) – participate in research collaborations and industrial cooperation through the AMRF, a catalytic investment by NSW Government in shared use industrial infrastructure that will enable business to research, develop, prototype and rapidly scale new products and processes in a collaborative environment.
- New Education Training Model – participate in our cutting edge skilling and training program, designed to enable business to access world class skills development that is cost effective and specifically tailored to industry requirements.
We invite you to partner with us as the Bradfield City Centre takes shape.
Interest to partner can be registered here.
The NSW Government investment of over $1 billion to activate the Bradfield City Centre for private sector-led development includes:
- Around 36 hectares of public domain - including parks, plazas and water features
- 60 hectares of land prepared for development - including earthworks, roads, and utilities
- The National Security Quarter - a new hub for the advanced defence and innovation sectors
- Advanced Manufacturing skills - a pilot training program to provide a skilled, engaged workforce ready for the needs of modern manufacturing environments
- Visitor centre and high-tech research facility - with shared space and equipment for international advanced industry firms and local manufacturers
- Digitally-enabled city centre and public domain - including high capacity conduit, common access ducts, and smart infrastructure
- Commercial and community facilities - including retail, cultural, childcare and car parking
- A new metro station with an integrated plaza just minutes from the international airport
- Dining, entertainment and leisure - around public waterways