State legislation requires NSW government agencies to make certain information accessible to the public.
This includes information about contracts between NSW Government agencies and private sector organisations valued at $150,000 or over (including GST).
We upload all relevant contract details to the Western Parkland City Authority contracts register on the NSW Government eTendering website as required by the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 (GIPA Act). Each contract is disclosed under a unique Contract Award Notice Identifier (CAN ID).
Information made public
The information made public on the eTendering website includes:
- Effective date of the contract and its duration
- Particulars of the project to be undertaken, goods and services to be provided, or transfer or lease of real property
- Estimated amount payable to the contractor
- Description of variation and renegotiation provisions in the contract
- Method of tendering and assessment criteria
- Description of any operational or maintenance services to be provided
- Information required under other NSW Government legislation, policies or directions
Class 3 contracts must be published on the Western Parkland City Authority website. You can find copies of class 3 contracts below.
Please note that agencies are not required to publish confidential information in their contracts register. However, agencies are required to provide reasons why contract information is not disclosed.
Examples of confidential information include:
- commercial-in-confidence provisions of a contract,
- details of an unsuccessful tender,
- any matter that could affect public safety or security, or
- any information for which there is an overriding public interest against disclosure.
You can ask for information about contracts by contacting the agency contact shown on the eTendering Contract Award Notice. The agency contact can advise whether the agency can release the information informally or whether you will need to make a formal access application.
You can find information about making a formal access application in the Western Parkland City Authority Agency Information Guide (PDF, 245 KB) or ask for more information by emailing [email protected] or writing to the Executive Director, Governance, Western Parkland City Authority, PO Box W162, Parramatta Westfield NSW 2150.